April 08, 2011

The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Birthday Ball Blog Hop!

Welcome to the The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Birthday Ball Blog Hop!
Are you ready to have some royal fun!?!

First off, I want to wish the Queen a very royal Birthday!
If you have arrived from Alex's fabulous blog, then you are on the right track! If you want to start at the beginning click here!
 The Queen had one royal wish... she wanted a banner and since I am very fond of my head, I decided that it might be a good idea, to grant her wish. :)
 Banners are so hard to take photos of. :(
 I used the Birthday Bash cart for the flags and the letters. The crown is from the Sentimentals cart.
 
The papers are all from the DVWV "Black Currant" stack. 
I used 6" black tulle to string it together.
I hope she likes it!
So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!
I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8".

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!

The royal line-up!
 
So your next stop is the SUPER AMAZING Raven!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us!