April 14, 2011

Hey Chickie!

Happy Thursday!
Woohoo! Two days until the weekend! Remember how I told you on Monday that I was feeling ahead of the game? Well, that lasted about 15 minutes. LOL This month has been crazy busy for me and I am hoping at some point I will be able to catch up longer then 15 minutes.

Today's post is a quick card that I made with 2 svg files that I purchased from  Lettering Delights. The sets are Peeps and Stuck on You, they have the cutest images on them!
The card is a frame that I created a shadow around. Then I took two of them and welded them together to form the base. The chick is from the Peeps set and the frame is from the Stuck on You set.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Doodlebug Designs,
 Core-dinations, and We Are Memory Keepers.
Isn't the this little chick the cutest!?!
The stamped sentiment is from Emma's stamp set Color me Happy.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tomorrow is a new Peachy Keen Satmps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge. I can't wait to show you my card! 

I am also in Amanda's "Hanging with my Peep's" blog hop.
The entire hop will be projects made with peeps! So fun!

See you tomorrow!