April 02, 2011

Gotta Have Friends Blog Hop!

Happy Saturday!

If you are looking for the Peach Keen New Release Blog Hop, click here.

Welcome to the Gotta have friends blog hop! If you have arrived from The Queen's blog you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning click here to get to Alex's blog. 

I made a tea pot card for a good friend.


The tea pot card is a SVG file that can be purchased from SVG Cuts. 
The papers are Cosmo Cricket and Bazzil.
I love how it turned out. I see a few more of these in my future.

So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy! 
 I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-643 Boy Mates 1-1/8"stamps.


All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!




Below is a list of all the blogs in the hop.



Your next stop is everyone's favorite "pink stamper" Robyn!

Thanks so much for "hopping" along with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!