May 09, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop - Cosmo Cricket

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? I spent National Scrapbooking Day, Saturday, scrapping with friends and I spend most of the day yesterday scrapping as well. I have ton of projects due this week and I was tying to get most of them finished. 

I am so excited because, today is our 3nd, Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop. All of us, on the Queen's design team will be showcasing Cosmo Cricket's amazing products, for the next   week!I LOVE Cosmo Cricket paper!

You can find more info about Cosmo Cricket's fabulous products by clicking here. You can also find them on Facebook by clicking here.
If you have arrived here from Rosy's blog then you are on the right track, if you would like to start from the beginning click here.

Today's project is a boxed set of shaped cards.
I used kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink for the box and the base of each card.
Th Cosmos Cricket papers that I used were from the"Jack's World" collection. The twine is from The Twinery.
The cards were designed using my Gypsy and the Walk  in my Garden Cricut cart. I welded shadows of each bug together to make the base of each card.
 
 

Each card measures approx 4.5" x 4.5". I also made envelopes and placed them in the box as well. I think it is going to make great gift.


The Queen is giving away a "grand" prize on her blog. Cosmo Cricket has donated some wonderful papers and accessories. If you haven't head on over to her blog and check it out!



Here is a list of the blogs in order:

Ruth (That's me!)

Your last stop will be the Queen's blog.

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!