January 03, 2012

Flutterby

Happy New Year! 

I know... I am a day late, well really two, but who's keeping track?  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah and New Year. I decided at the last minute to take a couple weeks off from blogging. I just had so much to do and I needed a break from paper and the computer.

I love today's card.
As soon as I saw this file, I fell in love with it. She is from My Scrap Chick, the file name is Flutterby. It reminds me of being a little girl and catching/playing with bugs.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, Bazzil, and We R Memory Keepers (Love Struck line). I used my white gel pen for the stitching and lots of inking.
 
Don't you just love the piecing on her hair and the pockets & belt details on her jeans? I love the fact that she is barefoot too... I am a native So. Cal girl and although I do love a great pair of shoes, I love being barefoot just as much.
 Love those little butterflies.

I can't wait to show you what I made for tomorrow's post!
I hope you have a wonderful day!