January 05, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time!

Happy Thursday!

Today is the start of an all new Throwback Thursday Challenge. This weeks challenge is a  "Sports Challenge" using any SPORTS CARTRIDGE OR if you don't own a Sports cartridge, then use any cartridge & make it into make a "Sports" like project, card, OR layout! 

I made a metal/magnet picture holder.
You can see the one I made last week, here.
It is made with a 5 x 7 metal roofing tin. They can be purchased at Home Depot in the roofing/sheet metal section.
  I used My Creative Time's XL Label die, the Boarder stamp is from XL Label Boarders, and the sentiment is from the Sports Sentiments set.
The papers are from DCWV's All About Boy's paper stack. I got it at Michael's and it is the cutest stack!

I borrowed this fun idea from my super talented friend and My Creative Time dt sister, Liz, from Liz's Paper Loft. Our amazing dt sister Katie, from Crafting with Katie has made a few too.
To see more Throwback Thursday inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!