January 17, 2012

My Creative Time's January Sneaks - Day 2

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the second day of sneaks for My Creative Time's new releases for January.

I used the Embossed Gift Card Holder Die and one of the new stamps from the new stamps set called, More Gift Card Sentiments. The nurses hat is from a svg file called Medical Bears. I cut it out with Make-the-Cut and my Ecraft.
 Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win!
***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK, about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page that you did so! OR you can just tag Emma in your post!
Emma will randomly pick & announce all the winners on Friday, January 21st during this AWESOME release, happening @ 12:01am PST in her video!
GOOD LUCK!
For more sneaks, head on over the Emma's blog!

I can't wait to show you tomorrow's sneak! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!