January 17, 2012

Valentine's Treat Box

Happy Tuesday! 

If you are looking for the My Creative Time's sneak peak, click here.


I have a super quick and easy Valentine's Day project for you today!
The clear box is from Jaded Blossom and heart chocolates, I found at Wal-Mart. I glued two of them together with a glue dot to form a 3-d heart.
The tag was made with the Valentine Treats and Sweet Celebration
stamps sets. The circle stamps work perfectly with a 1 3/4" circle punch. 
I cut the two flower pieces with the Lettering Delights, Yours Truly svg file, Make-the-Cut and my Ecraft. I added the tag to the box with a bit of Tulle.
Wouldn't you love to open your mailbox and find one of these inside?

For more Valentine's inspiration, head on over to the Jaded blossom blog.
I hope you have a great day!