January 13, 2012

I'm a Sucker for You!

Happy Friday!

Whew! It has been a long week! I am so glad that it is Friday!
I have another fun Jaded Blossom sneak peek for you. I whipped this card up the other night while I was Skype crafting with a few friends.
The suckers are from a new svg file from Lettering Delights, it's called Sweet Tooth. The card base is a basic shape that I found in the Make-the-Cut  library. I then created a shadow around it, duplicated it, and welded them together, to form the base of the card. If you would like to see how that is done, click here to see a video tutorial.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye Twisted Lime Collection, and Bazzill.
The sentiment is a sneak of one of the new Jaded Blossom stamps sets. There will be 7 new stamp sets released tonight. All the fun is going to start at 5:00pm (PST), right here.
The sucker's sweet little faces are from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-293 The Cornies Assortment.

Don't forget to stop back by tonight for Jaded Blossom's new release blog hop! All the fun starts  right here at 5:00pm (pst).


I hope you have a wonderful day!


Pin It