January 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time!

Happy Thursday!

Today is the start of an all new Throwback Thursday challenge at the My Creative Time blog.

This weeks challenge is to create a Valentine's Day project. It can be anything, as long as it is for Valentine's Day.

I made this sweet bee card.
The bee is an svg from My Scrap Chick's, Valentine's Collection. The flower is from Lettering Delights, Yours Truly svg file. I used Make-the-Cut to created a shadow around it and the welded two of them together, to form the base of the card. I cut everything out with my Ecraft.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Coredinations, and Ocotber Afternoon's, Sidewalk collection.
The tag and sentiment are from the new Teeny Tag Greetings set. Her sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Cornies 1 1/8" stamp set.

If you would like to see more Throwback Thursday inspiration, click here.
 
I hope you have a great day!

Pin It