January 23, 2012

Love Bites

Happy Monday!

I spent some time this weekend making Valentine's Day cards. I think this one is my favorite of the bunch. I found the shark & surfboard clip art a year or so ago and had been meaning to convert it. When I saw the "Love Bites" stamp from Jaded Blossom, I knew that they were perfect for each other.
 I converted the shark clip art in my  Make-the-Cut software. It took me a bit of time, but I think the result was well worth it! The base of the card is a free svg "stamp" file that I found in the  Make-the-Cut gallery. I re-sized it and then welded two of them together to form the base of my card.
The papers are from Mind Minds Eye, Twisted Lime collection, Papertrey Ink, and Coredinations.
The "Love Bites" sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's  "Love Bites" stamp set.

I hope you have a great day!

Pin It