January 09, 2012

Tooth Fairy

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a nice weekend! I spent most of Saturday, on the sofa, watching movies. Sometimes you just need a day off, know what I mean? Anyway, I was able to get a little crafty time in yesterday and I worked on my projects for My Creative Time's up and coming, January releases. I love this new release and am so excited about it, I though it would be fun to share a "pre" sneak peak!
Don't you just LOVE her? 

She is a new file from Lettering Delights, it's called Dear Tooth Fairy. I used Make-the-Cut to create a shadow around her and them welded two of them together to make the base of the card. If you would like to see how that is done, click here to see a video tutorial.
Her face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-641 Princess Faces 1 1/8".
Here is a close-up of one of the new releases! I especially LOVE this set! 

I will have a couple more "pre-sneaks" for you this week. Then next week, the entire design team will have sneaks each day. I can't wait!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Pin It