May 09, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Happy Wednesday! 

If you are looking for My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday, click here.

I bought some fun October Afternoon paper a couple weeks ago and I finally got a chance to play with it. I know that you can't tell from my blog, but I am on an "all things vintage western" kick lately. So... when I saw this paper... I just couldn't pass it up!
 The hat is from the Lettering Delights Cut-it-Set called, Rootin Tootin. It was cut at 2.75" tall. The card base was made with a circle from Make-the-Cut's free shape library, by welding two of them together at the top. The overall card is sized to a 4 1/4" dia.  I used the inset shadow feature in Make-the-Cut to create the two inset circle's. The large one measures 3.9" and the inset one measures 3.6".
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and October Afternoon's Sarsaparilla collection.
The sentiment stamp is from Jaded Blossom's set called Make a Wish and the tag was made with their flag die.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!