May 07, 2012

Thanks sew much!

Happy Monday!

Today is My Creative Time's Imagination Monday! For this weeks challenge there is a sketch that you need to follow, you can find it on the My Creative Time blog.

Here's my take on the sketch.
 The overall card size is 4" x 4". The the thread & needle are from Lettering Delights Cut-it-Set called, Love is Sweet. It's sized at 2 3/4" tall. The top note shaped piece was found the  Make-the-Cut  free library. It was sized at 3 3/4".  Everything was cut on my Ecraft.
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Core-dinations, and Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl and Garden Variety collections.
 The twine is from The Twinery.

The sentiment is from My Creative Time's "Home Sewn" stamp set.

For more inspiration head on over to My Creative Time. Make sure to get your projects linked up to the blog by Sunday May 20th.

Don't forget that the Peachy Keen Stamps Alumni blog hop is today! All the fun starts at 4am (PST), I hope you will stop by and hop along with us!

 I hope you have a wonderful day!