May 18, 2012

My Creative Time May Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

Welcome to My Creative Time's May release blog hop! If you have arrived here from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

I made another boy themed birthday card.
The dump truck is from My Scrap Chick's, CAUTION! Dirt Digging Ahead collection. The card measure's 6" x 3.25". The truck was cut at 2.5" tall.  
The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and My Minds Eye's Twisted Lime Collection.
For the banner I used the new Tag Dies. I cut it so that it was only 2.5" tall and then stamped it with a sentiment from the new Celebrate Good Time's stamp set. The green hemp twine is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.
I think the little birthday boy will love it.



***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

In honor of Emma's Birthday month, she has decided to give away 12 "Surprise" Gift bags full of goodies!  All you have to do is leave a comment here on my blog and for MORE CHANCES, leave a comment on EACH blogs in this hop!  

Also leave a way for us to contact you!  Emma will use random.org to pick the 12 LUCKY winners from ALL THE COMMENTS COMBINED!!! So, if you comment on each blog, you will have 22 chances to win!  

 The deadline is Sunday, May 20th at midnight! EASY PEASY!!! GOOD LUCK!:)



 Blog hop Line up!

Your next stop on the hop is the super talented Shar!


Thanks so much for hopping with us today! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!