May 11, 2012

My Scrap Chick and two other fun sneaks!

Happy Friday!

Whew! What a week this has been! I am sooo glad that it's Friday. It's also Mother's Day, this Sunday, I want to wish all you mama's out there a Happy Mother's Day!

I have a couple fun sneaks for you today, from three different companies! Somehow, the planets must have aligned, because everything worked together perfectly. That doesn't happen very often. :)

My 1st sneak is for Mother's Day!
This Nugget Box is a new file that My Scrap Chick is releasing today! I love it because it holds 8, yes eight, nuggets! Yum! It's super easy to put together too!
I size the box in Make-the-Cut and changed out the window. I wanted something more scalloped to match the floral design on the paper.  The scalloped window came from the Card Essentials Vo.1 Collection. I also created the scalloped pink frame in Make-the-Cut
The tag and sentiment are both from My Creative Time. The tag is a die from the Build a Banner kit and the sentiment is from the Many Greetings stamp set. The papers are from Core'dinations and Bella Blvd.
So... the second "sneak" that I have for you is this yummy yellow hemp twine! You can purchase it from my friend Liz at Liz's Paper Loft, she is opening a boutique! She is working on getting it filled up with lots of fun things! It should be up and running on Monday morning!

My second box is for Father's Day!
 I wanted this box to look like a man's flannel shirt. So again, I traded out the existing window shape with a pocket shaped window. The pocket shape is from My Scrap Chicks, Flutterby file
The papers are all from October Afternoon's Sasaparilla collection and the twine is from The Twinery. I also wrapped the nuggets in paper to make them purdy. :)
The tag and sentiment are both from My Creative Time. The tag is a die called the Curly Label die and the sentiment is from the new (This is 3rd and final sneak.), Here's Looking at You! stamp & die set.  Have you seen this set yet? It's the PERFECT set to have for Father's Day!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful Weekend!