May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!
I thought since it was Memorial Day and the 4th of July is just a little over a month away, that it would be fun to make a few decorations for my porch/house. I made this tag wall hanging to display on my porch.
 
 I made the tag with my paper trimmer and an exacto knife. It measures 4" x 7.5". The rosette was made with pages from a old book, that I found at Goodwill. The rosette is 4 1/2". If you would like to know how it is made, click here. The hemp twine at the top is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. 
 The star is from the Make-the-Cut free shape library, it was sized to 4 1/4" and the number 4 is the Benguiat BK BT font and was sized at 3 1/4".
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, My Little Firecracker stamp set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful day and for all my US peeps, I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!