May 30, 2012

My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! 

Today is 3-D day on the My Creative Time blog
I made a fun little flip flop box.

Super cute, no?
The box is a free file from My Grafico! I opened it in Make-the-Cut and sized it to 5". It was fairly simple to put together and it fit together perfectly, which is not always the case with 3-d files. Huge kudo's to whomever designed it!

The papers are from K and Company's, Citronella Specialty paper pad.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Have Fun in the Sun stamp set. The natural colored hemp twine is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique.
 
The flower on top of the flip flop is the smallest flower die from My Creative Time's Flower Petal dies. The button is from my vintage stash. 

Now... I just have to find someone to gift it too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!