August 26, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #39

This weeks Challenge on the Cricut Cardz Challenge Blog was to create a card for
going back to school. The inspiration for my cards came from here and here. I decided to go a step further and make a gift box set for my sister-in-law. I made her 12 cards, envelopes, and the box to keep them in.
She is pretty traditional so I decided to go with an apple on the front of each card. The apple was cut from the Give a Hoot cart, it was cut at 3". The paper's I used and the twine are from Michael's. 

The wording was printed on my printer, this video explains how to do it. The apples on the cards were cut at 2". I cut 5"x 3 3/4" pieces of cream card stock and adhered them to the inside of each card, so that it would be easy for her to write a note.
Hope on over,  play along with us, and check out/congratulate all the new design team members!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Happy Scrap'n!
Ruthie :)