December 12, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 12

Happy Wednesday!

Welcome to the 12th, and last day, of the 12 Days of Christmas! Hard to believe that today is the last day, huh? I have a fun treat bag idea for you today.
This treat bag holds 3 peppermint patty candy's. I think this is my favorite project, from all 12 days. Which project was your favorite?
 I scrap lifted the idea for my topper from Veronica, one of my DT sisters.  You can see her amazing topper, here.
Paper: K and Company & Stampin Up!
Scallop & Stitched Circle Die: My Creative Time, Scallop and Stitched Circle Die
Sentiment: My Creative Time, All Around Goodies
Santa Jacket Stamp: My Creative Time, All Around Christmas
Glaze Pens: Michael's
Diamond Stickels: Michael's
Pretzel Bags: Michael's

Here are two step by step video tutorials showing how I put everything together.

Part 1

Part 2

HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!

If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here.

The 12 days of Christmas are finished, but I am not finished with the freebies! Come back by tomorrow for a special guest designer and another fun freebie!
I hope you have a wonderful day!