December 03, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 3

Happy Monday!


Welcome to day three of My Creative Time's, "12 Days of Christmas". I have another fun gift  idea for you today. Once again, I can't take credit for this idea, but I am going to share it with you. Just in case you haven't seen it yet.

It's a mini sanitizer cover/box.
I love giving the seasonal hand sanitizers as small "Thank you", "Thinking of you", or "Just because" gifts. It's even more fun to dress them up a bit. That's where this fun box comes in.
...and just like Saturday's project, I created an cutting file, to make my life (and yours) a little easier.  That's right... I have another freebie for you today, I am going to share my file with you. You can find it closure to bottom of the post.
This is what that inside looks like, with the flap open.

Here's a quick tutorial showing how to put it together.
 

Guess What?
You can make this project with out a cutting machine! Here is a great tutorial that shows you how.
Paper: Stampin Up!, Recollections, Holly Day Wishes
Mini Sanitizer Box SVG: Freebie File
Ornament Dies: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun
Sentiment Stamp: My Creative Time, Vintage Sentiments
Twine: Etsy
Hand Sanitizer: Bath and Body Works

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!
Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!

If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

See you back here tomorrow for day four!
I hope you have a wonderful day!