December 21, 2012

Trendy Twine Guest Designer!

Happy Friday!

My friend Lesley over at Trendy Twine asked if I would be a guest designer on her blog and of course I said yes. :) I love all of her twine! She has some great color combinations. I used one of my favorites on today's project.

I made a shaped card with a treat! 
I found this cute penguin svg on the Lettering Delights site. I thought he was the perfect shape for a "sweet treat cup" card.  I also thought that the Valentine Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine would be perfect for his scarf.   I took the scarf piece,that I cut out, and wrapped it with the twine.
In the video below, I show you how I designed and put him together. 
Papers: PaperTrey Ink and Core'dinations
Penguin SVG: Lettering Delights, Stashing Through the Snow
Treat Cup: Stampin Up!, Sweet Treat Cups 
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-521 Winter Faces
Twine: Trendy Twine, Valentine Cherry Cupcake
Tic Tac's: Target

Here's a video tutorial showing how I made him.

I hope you have a wonderful day!