December 04, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 4

Happy Tuesday!

Welcome to day four of My Creative Time's, "12 Days of Christmas".  I have a quick and fun treat bag for you today. 
As soon as I saw the new "Thank You Hugs"stamp set from MCT. I knew I wanted to make some sort of treat with candy Kisses and Hugs. :) This svg file from MSC was perfect!
Papers: Stampin Up! & K and Company
Purse svg: My Scrap Chick,  Purse Sweet Treat Favors
Christmas Twine: Etsy
Candy: Traget
Baggies: Michael's
Old Olive Ink: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Thank You Hugs

Here is a quick video, showing how I put it together.
This cute little pattern also comes as a PDF (when you buy the file), so those of you that do not have a cutting machine, you are not left out.


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!

If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here.

See you back here tomorrow for day five!
I hope you have a wonderful day!