December 28, 2012

MCT December New Releases - Sneak Peak Day 1!

Happy Friday!

Today is the first day of sneak peaks for My Creative Time's December stamp release. If you want to see all the sneaks, click here. 

I created a home decor piece with one of the new Stitched Hearts Layering dies.
 The black letters were cut out with the lowercase fun dies. I cut the "i", "u", and medium heart in red. I then took a 5 x 7 white artiste canvas and glued the letters and heart to it.  Lastly, I wrapped the ribbon around the edges and tied it in a bow at the top. You can secure it with a glue dot.
 5 x 7 Artist Canvas: Michael's
Paper: Core'dinations
Alphabet Dies: My Creative Time, Lowercase Fun Dies
Heart Dies: My Creative Time, Stitched Heart Laying Dies
Ribbon: Bo Bunny


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on the MCT facebook page.  

 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Monday, Dec 31st during the release happening @ 8:00am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!

Tomorrow is day 2 of sneaks! I can't wait to show you my project.
I hope you have a wonderful day!