December 08, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 8

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to the 8th day of the 12 Day's of Christmas on the MCT blog. I can't believe that we only have 4 days left! 

Today's project is a fun treat envelope that holds a pouch of hot cocoa. 
I found this really fun file on My Scrap Chick.com.  I love how it turned out, the only thing I wish I would have done was to add a candy cane in the pocket with the hot chocolate. Otherwise, I love how it turned out. 
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park, & Core'dinations
Mug SVG: My Scrap Chick.Com, Cup of Cocoa & Tea
Frame Die: My Creative Time, Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Do the Cocoa Motion
Seam Binding: Etsy
Hot Cocoa: $1 Store

Here's a quick video tutorial!



HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!


If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

See you back here tomorrow for day nine!
I hope you have a wonderful day!