December 09, 2012

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 9

Happy Sunday!

Welcome to day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas! I have really fun card for you today and, of course, another freebie file. I saw the idea for this card a couple weeks ago on Brigit's blog. I also watched Dawn's tutorial video and decided to make a cutting file, one with a circle window and one square window.  Brigit also shares her file, with the oval window, here.
I left my card really simple, because my paper was so busy. There are so many possibilities with card, I can't wait to share a few more ideas that I have. It looks so pretty in person.
If you haven't figured it out yet, there is a battery operated tea light behind the vellum window. (Please only use battery operated tea lights, the real kind will set fire to your card.)   You can also color the stamp in with markers or colored pencils, color it on the back though, so the color is more subtle. 
Papers: Recollections
Vellum: Staples
Tea Light Pop-Up Card File - Freebie (See below)
Sentiment Stamp: My Creative Time, From Our Family to Yours
Bell Stamp: My Creative Time, All Around Christmas

Here is a video tutorial showing how to make the card.

You do not need my file or a machine to make this card. Watch Dawn's video to learn how to make it with a paper trimmer and punches, here.

Free File!


A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into three versions .mtc, .svg, or .studio, so be sure to click the one you want/need.


HUGE GIVEAWAY ALERT!

Okay, since it's Christmas, Emma has decided to give away TWELVE of her FAVORITE things to ONE LUCKY person! She will announce one of the prizes,  each day, in her daily video! So by the 12th day, you will have seen ALL 12 items, that ONE lucky person, will be receiving! All you have to do is leave comments each day! It's that simple! ALSO, **VERY IMPORTANT** Please leave your contact information so we can contact you "IF" YOU are the lucky winner! 

Lots of luck!


If you would like to see more "12 Days of Christmas" projects, you can see them here. 

See you back here tomorrow for day ten!
I hope you have a wonderful day!