February 18, 2013

100% Sweetness and a Freebie!

Happy Monday!

I have another fun HK freebie for you today and my friend Trixie is a guest designer, today, as well. 


Isn't her card darling!?! 
Trixie
I love the shape of the card, the crocheted flower, and the sweet pearl buttons.

I made a shaped card too.

4-4
My card measures 4.2" x 5.25". The card base is two shadow layers welded together, this was done on my Gypsy. The polka dot inset piece measures 3.8"x 4.9" and the plaid piece measures 3.2" x 4.3". I cut my kitty at 3.75".
3-3
I love this die and sentiment set from My Creative Time.
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and K and Company
Hello Kitty svg; Freebie (see below)
Card base: Cricut, Elegant Edges Circut Cartridge
Banner Die & sentiment: My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set

Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  


Don't forget to head over to Trixie's blog and leave her some blog love!

I hope you have a wonderful day!