February 11, 2013

Cherry on Top!

Happy Monday!

Today is the first day of sneaks for My Creative Time! This release is going to knock your socks off! I cannot wait to share all of my projects with you!

Today's project is a birthday card.
2-2
The card measures 3" x 8.5". I took my cupcakes, created the design I wanted, and sized it to 8" tall. Then I created a .1600 shadow around it, I took two of these shadow layers and welded them together. That made the base of my card. The video below, shows how I put the card together in Make-the-Cut.
1-1
The sentiment is from the new release set called More of My Favorite Sayings.
3-3
Paper: PaperTrey In, Core'dination, Recollections, Bazzill
Cupcake SVG: Miss Kate Cuttables, Sweet as a Cupcake
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, More of My Favorite Sayings (New Release)

Here is the video tutorial showing how I pieced the card together.

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

 This time around we are doing something a little bit different.  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time, is that Emma will be picking a winner each night & announcing the winner the next morning! 

Example:  Monday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on Facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Monday) Tuesday morning

That means a winner will be announced every day during this weeks sneaks! 

 GOOD LUCK!

Would you like to see more sneaks? Click here to go to the MCT blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!