February 22, 2013

Somebunny Special and a Freebie

Happy Friday!

Since last week was new release week for My Creative Time, I didn't get a chance to have a freebie svg file. I decided that it would be fun to have two freebies this week. 

Today's freebie is a HK bunny file and my friend Cathy is guest designing today as well.
  Somebunny special new
I think her card darling!!! 
I love how she created a scene and that she added the stickels to her bow and the eggs.

I made a shaped card.
6-6
The base measures 4" in diameter. The purple inset is 4.25" and the green piece is 4".  I cut my bunny (kitty) at 3.5" tall.
5-5
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, DCWV, and Core'dinations
Bunny Kitty svg: Freebie (See below)
Card base: Cricut, Elegant Edges Cartridge
Tag die: My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories Stamp Set
Sentiment: My Creative Time, To My Best Peep Stamp Set
Crinkle seam binding: Etsy

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  

 
Don't forget to head over to Cathy's blog and leave her some blog love! She is having a fun give-away too!

I hope you have a wonderful day!