February 01, 2013

Ground Hogs Day!

Happy Friday!

Tomorrow is Ground Hogs Day and I thought it would be fun to make a card in honor of the day. I did put a bit of a twist on it though... I also made it a "love" themed card.
1-1
The base of the card was made in Make-the-Cut with Basic Shapes. I am offering it as a freebie below. I sized it at 8.5" tall. The ground hog was sized at 3" tall. Actually, I think it is suppose to be a gopher, but think he/she works as a ground hog too. :)
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park, Coredinations
Card Base: Made in MTC with basic shapes. (Freebie below)
Ground Hog file: Treasure Box Designs, Card Kit (I dig you)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Lots of Love 
Valentine twine: Etsy


Free File!
A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.

I made it into two versions .mtc and .svg.


I hope you have a wonderful day!