February 14, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Thursday!

Today is day four of sneaks for My Creative Time's new releases. I have a fun Easter treat idea for you today. 
1-1
This was made with the new Treat Slider Box die.  Fun right!?! This new die set includes the box that holds 4 nuggets, a top that slides to cover them (not pictured), and two nugget wrappers (the scalloped one is not pictured).
10-10
The sentiment and bunny die are from the new set called,To My Best Peep.
11-11
Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Ticket Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Fun Ticket Dies (New Release)
Bunny Die: My Creative Time, To My Best Peep (New Release)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, To My Best Peep (New Release)
Bunny Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-440 Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment
Twine: Trendy Twine
Bag: Wilton 


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

 This time around we are doing something a little bit different.  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time, is that Emma will be picking a winner each night & announcing the winner the next morning! 

Example:  Tuesday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on Facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Tues.) Wednesday morning

That means a winner will be announced every day during this weeks sneaks! 

 GOOD LUCK!

Would you like to see more sneaks? Click here to go to the MCT blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!