February 25, 2013

Guest Designer and a Freebie!

Happy Monday!

I have another fun freebie and guest designer on my blog today. My friend Selina, from Fun 'n' Flair, used the newest freebie and made the cutest card!
Hello Kitty Nerd 1
Don't you just love her glitter glasses!?! So cute! I love her pink glittery bow and her pink backpack!

I made a card too...
2-2
I love her plaid dress and matching bow.   
3-3
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye, Core'dinations
Kitty svg: Freebie - See below
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Chunky Jar Accessories Set
Crinkle Ribbon: Etsy


Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  

Don't forget to head over to  Selina's blog and leave her some blog love!  

I will see you this Friday with another fun freebie file.
I hope you have a wonderful day!