February 15, 2013

My Creative Time February New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

Today is the February new release blog hop for My Creative Time! If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. 

My project today is an altered note pad.
16-16
I found this cute note pad at Target in the $1 spot. I grabbed a few, thinking if I altered them, they would might make great gifts.
15-15
I took some kraft card stock and made a cover, attached the note pad with score tape, and then decorated the front cover. I love how they turned out! I am hoping that the recipients will love them too!
17-17
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Cosmo Cricket
Jar Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Chunky Jar Dies (New Release)
Sentiment, Tag, & Butterfly Die: Chunky Jar Accessories (New Release)
Twine: The Twinery

Here are pictures of the Stitched Chunky Jar Die and the Chunky Jar Accessories.
StitchedChunkyJarDies ChunkyJarAccessories

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT***

For our Blog hop giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  Both winners will win a $25 Gift Card to the My Creative Time store!  All you have to do is leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs AND also leave a way for us to contact you!  

Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners! The deadline is Sunday, Feb 17th at midnight! Emma will announce winners on her blog on Tues, Feb 19th!  


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!