February 12, 2013

I Love You

Happy Tuesday!

Today is day 2 of sneak peeks for My Creative Time's February new releases. I made a simple Valentine's Day card with some of the newest dies.
20-20
My card measures 4" x 4". The doily and heart button die's were from yesterday's sneaks and the ticket die's and sentiments are from today's sneak.
22-22
Here is a closer view of the smaller ticket die and two of the sentiment stamps. 
21-21
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, Echo Park
Pocket Die: My Creative Time, Fun Pockets Stamp Set
Doily Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Doily Die (New Release)
Heart Button Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Buttons (New Release)
Ticket Die:My Creative Time, Stitched Fun Ticket Dies (New Release)
Ticket Sentiment: My Creative Time, Fun Tickets (New Release)
Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

 This time around we are doing something a little bit different.  All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will have more chances to win! The thing we are switching up this time, is that Emma will be picking a winner each night & announcing the winner the next morning! 

Example:  Tuesday's sneak, leave your comments here & share on Facebook, then Emma will announce the winner (for Tues.) Wednesday morning

That means a winner will be announced every day during this weeks sneaks! 

 GOOD LUCK!

Would you like to see more sneaks? Click here to go to the MCT blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!