April 01, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamp's New Release Blog Hop!

WooHoo!
 
Today is the Peachy Keen New Release Blog Hop! Are you ready?!?
If you just got here from the amazingly fabulous Emma's Blog, then you are on the right track! If not please start here. Believe me... you don't want to miss anything.
There are two new sets of face stamps! My projects were made with set,  PK-150 Face Accessories (includes glasses and mustaches and beards).

Here is my first project.
Don't you just LOVE his snazzy glasses!?!
I used some Diamond Glaze to give the effect of lenses.

My second project is a "Happy 1st tooth" card.
I used one of the mustaches from the set to give her a little hair!
It's a little difficult to see it under the bow... here is a closer look.


Last, but certainly not least my 3rd card!
Ahoy matey!
 
I love the glasses on the worm, but I think the this mustache and gouty are my favorite!

The new PK-150 Face Accessories set was designed to work with the everyday face assortment (PK-490) and the wide eyed kids (PK-450) they are color separated to show the size... the bottom row is 1"... up to the top row that will fit 1/2" faces in those sets. Then larger ones to the left on the packaging will fit the 1 3/8" characters in those sets. The pirate card above, is a exception to that rule, I was able to get the mustache & gouty to work with the PK-642- Boy Mates Assortment. Yay me! :)

Don't you just LOVE all the new sets!?!


Below is a list of the all the DT members/blogs in order.


Your next stop is the super talented Samantha's Blog!

Also...  Don't forget!

Alex and I are having our Ustream tonight!
I hope you will be able to join us!

All of the fun starts at:
5:00pm (pst)
6:00pm (mst)
7:00pm (cst)
8:00pm (est)

We have 6 fun projects planned and lots of fun things to giveaway!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us tonight!