December 30, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face it Friday Challenge #30!

Happy Friday!

Today starts an all new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday challenge. This is my last project, as a design team member, and the last challenge of 2011 for Peachy Keen Stamps. I can't wait to see what the new team and the new year of challenges brings.

This challenge is a color challenge.
 I made this home decor item. It is a wall hanging that holds photos. It is made with a 5 x 7 metal roofing tin. They can be purchased at Home Depot in the roofing/sheet metal section.
The little girl is a svg cut from The Nutcracker set from My Scrap Chick. I used Peachy Keen Stamps PK-640 Princess Face Assortment, for her face.
 I used My Creative Time's XL Label die, the Boarder stamp is from Whimsical Calendar Days, and the sentiment is from the My Favorite Saying's set.
I borrowed this fun idea from my super talented friend and My Creative Time dt sister, Liz, from Liz's Paper Loft. Our amazing dt sister Katie, from Crafting with Katie has made a few too. I made a ton more for Christmas presents. I hope everyone likes them!

 So let's get on to the challenge requirements, shall we?
Guidelines:
Your project must contain the above colors.
Design must be new.
Project must include PKS Faces.
Link up by 1/12 - 11:59 pm CDT

PRIZE: Will be announced on the PKS blog.

I hope you have a wonderful day!