April 14, 2011

Hanging with my Peeps Blog Hop!

 Happy Friday!
Welcome to the "Hanging with my Peep's" blog hop! If you have arrived from the Queen's royal blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning click here.
Amanda asked everyone to create a project with peeps.

Here is a sneak peek of what I made...
Can you tell what it is?


Yes... yes I did! I know... but I was running out of time and I was in desperate need of something.
For those of you that still have no idea what I am talking about, I made a Peeps wreath. I wrapped 1" brown satin ribbon around a 8" foam wreath, that I purchased at Joann's.
I secured the ribbon with hot glue. BTW~ it only took, one spool of ribbon.
Then I started hot gluing the peeps to the wreath. I know... but I am not a huge fan of eating peeps, so it was no big deal for me to glue them down. Surprisingly, they didn't melt... I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing. 
Here is the finished wreath.

Lucky for me I don't have an ant problem... although I may have one in the near future. :( I have no idea how well, or even if... it will hold up.

I have a couple more ideas of things to do with these fabulous little sugary treats. I will share them next week on my blog! So stay tuned peeps! (Sorry, couldn't resist!)
Amanda is giving everyone an opportunity to play along! If you would like to make a project or share a project that you have made with Peeps, you can link them on her blog!  You have all week to make something. She is going to randomly pick a winner next Friday. 

Ready for some blog candy?

I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8".


All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!


The blog hop line up:




I hope you have a wonderful day!