June 16, 2011

All Star Baby

Happy Thursday!

I am so exited because my friend Jessica, at Jessica's Crop Corner just opened her very own svg store! It's is called  SVG Attic. She makes some of the cutest svg files!  

Today's project was made with her Little League SVG Collection. It is the cutest collection and perfect for anyone who has a little leger in their life, or just loves baseball. My brother and sister-in-law love baseball and are huge Padres fans. The picture is of their little Zachary on his 1st birthday, in his daddy's Padres jersey.
The page was made with the baseball field frame. It was cut at 8". I used the frame as my page since I scrap 8 x 8 layouts. The papers are all Bazzil card stock. There is a hidden journaling tag under the photo.
 The mitt was cut at 2 1/2".
The baseball was cut at 2". The All Star Baby sentiment is from My Creative Time's, All Star Baby stamp set. 

If you get a chance head on over to Jessica's Facebook page. Say hello and let her know that I sent you! While your there you can check out her newest svg set called Luau. 

I hope you have a great day!