June 06, 2011

Love you...

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? The weather here in southern California was beautiful. We have been eating outside, on the patio, most nights. I have a really cool idea that I am working on for the patio. I will share photos once it's finsihed! I can't wait!
So today's card was made with a super cute svg that I found at KaDoodle Bug Desings, they also have a Facebook page.
The set is called Cutesy Sea Creatures , the sea horse is my favorite. I made the boy horse a little bigger then the girl and I flipped him so that they could look at each other. 
 The kraft card stock is from Papertrey Ink and the rest of the papers are K and Company.

The sea horses eye's are from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-754 Critter Faces SET A Medium.
I masked off all of the face except for the eye.
The "Love You..." sentiment is from My Creative Time's, This and That stamp set.

This is going to be a busy week. Wednesday is a all new Cricut Cardz Challenge, Thursday there will be a new Throwback Thursday Challenge, and Friday is the start of a new "Let's Face it Friday" Challenge.  

Whew! I have a lot to do... I better get busy.
I hope you have a great day!