June 08, 2011

Summer Fun "Guest Designer" Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is the second week of my summer guest designer series. This weeks guest is my sweet friend Raven, her fabulous blog is Love4Stamps!


Hey everyone, Raven here from Love4Stamps I am so excited to be on Ruthie's blog today! Ruthie truly has been an inspiration for so long, this is a true honor. 

Ruthie has asked me to create something with a summer theme.

Well, my daughter is celebrating a birthday this month and what better way to celebrate Summer than with a party. So here is her card from the fam.


Here's a list of What was used:
Ink- spun sugar (Tim Holtz)

Embellishments- prima flowers, brad (Eyelet Outlet) a piece of felt that I hand cut into a scallop shape
Stamps- Sweet Summer (Pink By Design)
Tools- Stampin up fancy labels punch and border edge,

and fiskars Dotted Scallop 
Adhesive- Atg and 3D Foam Squares
Thank you Ruthie for letting me guest design on your blog and thank you everyone for stopping by and leaving comments. Big Hugs.

 If you haven't ever visited Raven's blog, click here.


Thanks so much Raven!


Today is also the start of a new Circut Cardz Challenge. This weeks challenge is to create a wedding card, with and cart, using any colors that you choose. 


I ran out of time and didn't get an chance to finish my card. I will get it posted as soon as I can.


 Tomorrow is the start of a all new Throwback Thursday Challenge!

  I hope you have a great day!