June 20, 2011

Paperdolls

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? 

I spend Saturday with my bestie, we met super early and headed to Los Angeles. Our first stop was the Wholesale Flower Mart, the smell and selection of flowers is always so amazing! After making another stop at Starbucks, we hit up the Fabric District. That is where we spent the majority of our day, looking for fabrics, trims, and notions. She is planning an event and I just have grand plans for my house. Ha! Once we were worn out, we headed to the Farmers Market  for a late lunch. It was a great day and the weather was just beautiful!

I made this card a couple weeks ago for a challenge on The Paperdolls blog, but I never got a chance to post it.
  The paper doll svg was a free file that they asked us to create a project with. The svg file was designed by my friend Jessica at SVG Attic.com. The file is still available for free, you can download it from here. 
The card base is a frame from the svg set called, Monster Love, you can get it from Lettering Delights. I created a shadow layer around it and then welded two of them together to form the base of the card. 
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Bazzil, and Cosmo Cricket's, Togetherness collection. The twine is from Paper and Parcel, and the button is from my button jar.
 Aren't they sweet? 

I linked my card at:
The Paper Dolls

This is going to be a busy week, starting tomorrow there will be a new challenge starting each day, The Queen's design team is showcasing Cri-Kit pens, Emma at My Creative Time is releasing four new sets of stamps on Friday so there will be sneak peaks all week with a blog hop on Friday, and to finish off the week I am in the "SVG Shindig Blog Hop! Whew!

I hope you have a great Monday!