June 21, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop - Cri-Kits

 Happy Tuesday!

If you are looking for the Tacky Tuesday Challenge blog post, click here.
All week this week The Queen's Deign Team will be featuring Cri-Kits Pens. Each day this week, one of the designers will be featuring a project made with these fun pens.  

Today is my day!
I made a layout of my sweet nephew.
The papers are from Heidi Grace and DCWV. The shaped frame was a free svg file, that I received when I signed up with Lettering Delights. 
I used my Cri-Kit Pens to draw a black boarder all the way around my frame.  
The sentiment was also created with the Cri-Kit pens. I used a file that I purchased from the Silhouette store. 
 
 These pens have tons of possibilities. Now I just need to find more time in my day.

Cri-Kits has generously donated two prizes!

 Queen's Grand Prize:
The winner will receive, all 42 gel-pens and a magnetic holder.

Royal Court DT Prize:
 The winner will receive, 12 gel-pens of your choice, the swirl pens, and a magnetic holder.
 
All you have to do, to be entered to win is:
 
1. Become a fan of CRI-Kits on Facebook
{Post: Ruthie from SeptemberNinth sent me!} (worth ONE entry)

2. Post a link to this blog post from facebook or your blog. (worth ONE entry)
3. Visit the CRI-Kits website and comment on what product you like to have.
 (worth ONE entry)
4. Pre-Order the MAR-Kits products  from our Cri~Kits Site and receive 
{TWO entries} for the prize or grand prize.

5. Visit each of the blogs in the hop this week and leave a comment. (worth ONE entry per blog)

Monday: The Queen
Tuesday: Ruthie (me)
Wednesday: Cristi
Thursday:  Liz
Friday: Jenny
Saturday: Raven
Sunday: Kassidy

The Cri-Kit people have also given us a discount code! If you would like to purchase anything from their site, use the code THE QUEEN and you will get a 5% discount, on any purchase of $30 or more.

Don't forget that today is a the start of an all new Tacky Tuesday's Challenge! Click here to see the challenge!

Also... later today I will have a sneak peak up for one of Emma's new stamps sets!
Whew! I think that's it for now.
 I hope you have a wonderful day!