June 01, 2011

Summer Fun "Guest Designer" Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

It's official, it's summertime and I have never been so ready! I decided that it might be fun to change things up a bit, here on the blog.  So I have asked a few of my most favorite bloggers if they would be guest designers here on my blog, every Wednesday, for the summer.  

My first guest is my good friend Jenny, at Crazy About Cricut!

Hi Everybody!

I was so honored to have Ruthie ask me to guest design on her blog!  Of course I wanted to make something super cool.  So I turned to my Cosmo Cricket products.  I used the Just a Note cartridge on my new E2 (Cricut Expression 2).  This is a cartridge that comes pre-loaded on the E2, and is designed by Cosmo Cricket.  Of course I had to use CC paper!  I used 2 different paper lines, Togetherness, and Storytime (retired).  For the delicate letters, I used my other favorite paper, Post-it Craft paper.  I also used Pink By Design Cloudy Day background stamp.  
 

 Thank you to my good friend Ruthie for inviting me to share a project.  
I hope you all liked it! :oD
  



 Thanks so much Jenny, your card is adorable!

I will have a Peachy Keen Stamps new release "sneak peek" for you later today! Make sure you stop back by because I am giving away both sets of the new release stamps that I used in my sneak peak! All you have to do is leave a comment on that post! 

See ya later!