June 21, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #7

Happy Tuesday!

I am so excited because today is Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #7!

First off, I wanted to announce the winner of challenge #6.  I used random.org to choose a winner and the winner is......  Tammy Schmitt! Congrats Tammy! Thanks again, to everyone who entered the challenge.

Are you ready for the next challenge!?!

Remember, I changed the rule. If you do not have the cut/cart that we pick, you can still play along as long as you use a similar cut, but you will still need to do a play on words somewhere on the front of your card. 

So the cut for this month is a "sea creature" cut, you can use any sea creature from any Cricut cart that you want, svg files are fine too. You must use the word "sea" in your sentiment.
 
I have three special guest designers this month!
Peggy Sue Roddy



Let's not forget my super talented Tacky Tuesday's designer!
This is Raven's card!
 and lastly, my card...
The base of my card is a frame that I converted from the Lettering Delights, Oh Hello Flutter svg set and the jellyfish is from the Something Fishy svg set.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink and My Mind's Eye.
Her sweet little face is from the PK-640 Princess Face Assortment, from Peachy Keen Stamps.


The winner of this months challenge will receive a set of My Creative Time's sentiment stamps! Emma has generously donated them! Isn't she the BEST!?!
All you have to do to be entered to win, is make a card (to the specifications above), and post it on the Tacky Tuesday's Facebook page by July 5th. That's two weeks people!
Click here to go to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook page.

If you are looking for the Queen's Design Team post, click here.

 I hope you have a wonderful day!