June 15, 2011

Summer Fun "Guest Designer" Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

This is the third week of my summer guest designer series. This weeks guest is my sweet friend Liz! Liz makes the most amazing projects on her blog, Liz's Paper Loft.


Hi, it's Liz from Liz's Paper Loft!  I'm so excited that Ruthie asked me to be a Guest Designer for her Summer Fun Wednesday!  I have to admit that I was a little intimidated
to do this, because Ruthie is such an inspiration to me.  However, I really love how this turned out!  Hopefully I've made her proud!


 We go on an annual camping trip, where all the guys BBQ for the group, so yummy...oh, I can smell the
tri-tip now.  I can't wait to add my pictures to it!  

Recipe:
Block Party Cricut Cartridge
Doodlebug
Reminisce
October Afternoon
Little Yellow Bicycle
Pink Paisley
American Craft Card stock
EK Success Punch
stickles

If you want any of the cut sizes, I've added them on my blog!

Thanks again Ruthie for the fun!
Enjoy!
Liz

Thanks so much Liz! She always does an amazing job! Makes me want to host a BBQ, just so I can scrap some BBQ pictures too. :)

  I hope you have a great day!