June 23, 2011

My Creative Time's June Stamp Release - Sneak Peaks!

Happy Thursday!

If you are looking for the new Throwback Thursday challenge, click here!

So are you ready for another sneak peak!?!
Today's sneak peak is made from the new set called Honey Do List.

Here is page two, of my two page spread!
The "summer memories" stamps are from Emma's, Have fun in the Sun stamp set.
The cow was cut form the Create a Critter cart. Her face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, 

PK-754 Critter Faces SET A Medium.

 I masked off the part of the face I didn't want. My peachy sister, Heidi, has a great tutorial showing how to mask! Click here to see it!



**GIVEAWAY ALERT**
Emma is giving a few stamp sets away of "YOUR" choice! All you have to do is:

***Leave a comment HERE.

***Leave a comment on all the design team members blogs.

Want ANOTHER opportunity to win.... ALL you have to do is "SPREAD THE WORD" about My Creative Time's "7th Edition Stamp Release" happening this Friday @ 8am PST! You can post it to your Facebook page & you can even "Tweet" about it! Emma and the DT will be checking out Facebook this week & we will randomly choose a winner from there to win ONE stamp set of your choice from My Creative Time! Emma will be announcing the winners on Friday morning in her video during the release!

Here is a list of the other dt members blogs!

Don't forget! The new release blog hop starts at 8:00am (pst) tomorrow!
All the fun starts at Emma's blog!

I hope you have a wonderful day!