June 09, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/My Creative Time

Happy Thursday!

Today is the start of a all new Throwback Thursday Challenge!

This weeks challenge is to use any "Lite" cartridge you own and to "BLING" up the project of your choice! Yep, add any kind of Bling, rhinestones, stickles, glitter paper etc...

 I made a card for the 4th of July.

 
The little girl is from the Twinkle Toes Cricut Lite cart and the stars are from the B is for Boy Lite cart.
The kraft card stock is from Papertrey Ink, the stripe is from DCWV, Nantucket stack.
The glitter paper can be found on the Peachy Keen Stamps website, it is called

Glitz17 cardstock 6 x 6 all colors. I love it! It cuts like butter in your machine and there is very minimal glitter mess.


The sentiment is from My Creative Time's stamp set called,  My Little Fire Cracker.
The little girls face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.

I can't wait to see what to see all the projects for this Throwback Thursday challenge!
Don't forget, tomorrow is the start of a all new "Let's Face it Friday" challenge.

I hope you have a great day!