October 30, 2009

Halloween Mini Album #1

I made this mini Halloween album to donate to the elementary school where my best friend's children attend. It will be raffled off at school's annual harvest festival.

I made the album using five small envelopes and the Recollections Halloween paper pack from Michaels.

This is the front and back cover. I placed ribbon along the spine.
















Inside view
















The first two pages~ The small purple bat was cut out from another sheet of paper, inked around the edges, and attached with pop dots for dimension.
















A view of the tags.

Pages 3 and 4, the ghost bag was cut using a 2x2 quickutz die and it was attached with pop dots so that the tag is able to slip underneath.














Pages 5 and 6, I cut the two small black bats out and attached them with pop dots for dimension. (Click on the photo for a larger view)

Pages 7 and 8, the file folder has a small journaling spot inside. I cut out three candy corns, from another piece of the paper, and attached them with pop dots, and added a little stickels for dimension.


These are the last two pages. The small ghost is from a quickutz 2x2 die. I inked him around the edges and put pop dots on the back for dimension.  The tags have journaling spots on the back.


When you remove the tags you get a surprise!
 
Boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)