November 12, 2009

Fall Mini Album #1

I made this album as a gift for my best friend. It was made with 4 1/8" x 9 1/2" envelopes. I love envelope albums, they are so simple and quick to make. I used the Recollections fall paper pack from Michaels.

The cover was made using Bazzil paper, I am not sure of the color or texture. I attached a ribbon to the spine and a small dangling charm that says "Give Thanks". The letters and numbers on the front are white Doodle Bug rub ons. The acorn die cut was a ready made that I purchase when I purchased the paper at Miachaels.


 



























These are the first two pages. I cut out the pumpkins and the crow, placed them on the page with pop dots and added a little orange distress stickles to the pumpkins. The tags all have journaling spots on the back of them.

















Pages 3 and 4 ~ I attached the spiral clip to the blue flap and tied a small bow with a peice of white fiber.
 
 
 Pages 5 and 6 ~ I cut out two acorns and a small leaf from another peice of paper and applied them with pop dots to the front of the orange flap. At the top of the flap I placed another square clip tied with a yellow piece of organza ribbon.

 
Pages 7 and 8 ~ Inside the file folder is a small tag album. Three small tags are attached together with a small bad and I added a ribbon for decoration.

 
Pages 9 and 10 ~  The blue scallop die was one of the ready made ones that I purchased. I also cut out a small pumpkin, attached it with pop dots, and then added a little bit of orange distressed stickles for interest.

















Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)