July 18, 2012

100% Angel

Happy Wednesday!

I have another baby card for you today. This card is for a sweet blogging friend of mine, that had a baby boy a couple weeks ago. I am a little late with her gift, hopefully she won't mind. 
 
 I love how this card turned out. This sweet little angel bear fit perfectly on Emma's stitched cloud dies and the experiment with the star actually work out just how I had it planned in my head.. first time that has happened in a loooooong time. :)
 
For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Echo Park's, A Boy's Life collection.
Sentiment stamp: My Creative Time's, All Star Baby stamp set.
Cloud dies: My Creative Time's, Fly Away with Me dies. 
 Angel Bear SVG: Treasure Box Designs freebie (No longer available.)
Star SVG: Make-the-Cut free shape
Bear Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts and Rag Doll Faces.
Jute twine: Michael's
The designed the card in Make-the-Cut and cut everything out on my Ecraft. 

Also....

This Saturday, here on my blog, I will have an easy sewing tutorial showing how to make the best baby gift. All you need is fabric, scissors, thread, and a sewing machine.
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!